Quarterly For C-Suites: Readership Of 77,000 CEOs And Their Peers.
Current Issue - Q3, 2022
World Biz Magazine is pleased to announce the arrival of our Q3, 2022 Issue.
Click on the cover to view the e-magazine.
010. Interview - Diane Wang, CEO of DHGate
018. Interview - Charles Brown, CEO of LifeLabs
024. Global Top 100 Banking Leaders
036. World Banking Awards 2022
046. Five Business Solutions ideal for AI
050. Welcoming Aman New York
053. Top 100 Innovation Leaders 2022
124. GEM, Global Recycling Leader - Profile
134. The Ritz Carlton debuts in Manhattan
138. Quantum Computing and D-Wave
144. Investor Profile - Tenaris
146. U.S. Money Reserve on Crypto's Collapse
148. Recovering stolen Crypto
152. Swiss Clean Battery new Gigafactory
154. Florida and Texas lead USA Innovation
156. Ursa Major 3D Printing for rockets
158. Karma Automotive defining luxury
160. Helios pioneers carbon-free Iron
164. Flying Whales - Transforming Air Cargo
166. KPMG 10 predictions for talent mobility
168. A guide book for investors in Italy
170. Crowne Plaza on blended travel
174. Interview - Kim Rivers, CEO of Trulieve
180. Sumir Meghani, CEO of Instawork
188. Kattiya Indaravijaya, CEO of Kbank
192. Former CEOs launch Silk Road Partners
194. Human centered CEOs fuel performance
196. Digital Smell - opportunity in e-Noses
200. Reasons to invest in Oman
204. CDP finances green energy in rural Peru
WORLD BIZ MAGAZINE
We produce an elite magazine for boardrooms globally. Our articles are world-class and meet the most rigorous standards that are set for us by our Editorial Board which consists of a mix of business journalists and business leaders. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality readership experience - packed with intelligent articles combined with energising CEO interviews.
World Biz Magazine aims to provide C-Suite stake-holders with information that will drive their business success while serving as a forum for collaboration on innovation and social responsibility.
WE KNOW HOW TO SERVE ELITE BRANDS
Companies we have assisted include: IBM, SAS, 3M, KPMG, EY, Deloitte, Accenture, Groupe PSA, China Aerospace, Schneider Electric, Lockheed Martin, Virgin Group, Cemex, Patek Phillipe, Pepsico, Emaar, Ericsson, AON, Siemens, Orange, H&M, Royal Bank of Canada, Jaguar Land Rover, Novo Nordisk, Unilever, Delta Airlines, General Mills, Honeywell, WRB Energy, Ritz Carlton, Saudi Aramco, Monte Carlo SBM, Human Horizons, SovcomBank, Yara, House of Krug + more.
Government agencies we have assisted include: European Union, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Finland, Wales, Ireland, USA, Texas, California, Delaware, Omaha, Dubai, Sharjah, Indonesia, Djibouti, South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Brazil, Parana State in Brazil, Sao Paolo, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Mexico, Leon in Mexico, Australia, India, Tamil Nadu in India, Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Norway, Puerto Rico, Belize, Dominican Republic, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia + more.
Few publications in our space can offer the deep reach we guarantee. From Oklahoma to Hamburg to Sharjah, serious business leaders are our devoted readers. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality readership experience - packed with intelligent articles combined with energising CEO interviews.
TARGETED - GLOBAL AND LOCAL
Few publications in our space can offer the deep reach we guarantee. From Oklahoma to Hamburg to Sharjah, serious business leaders are our devoted readers.
Although our magazine is distributed worldwide, we ensure that we reach the most valuable local audiences for our partners. You simply have to let us know what geographical regions, industries, job titles and even companies you are most interested in, our digital marketing teams, working according to the highest industry standards and ethics will carefully position your message to reach your desired readers.